Tuesday 21 April 2015

Faux Embossing

It's time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week the theme is Faux Techniques.  I had just read an article in a magazine about Faux Embossing and wanted to give that a try.

This week's sponsor is Dilly Beans and I used this lovely image called Daisy Girl Framed




For some more ideas, head over to the Incy Wincy Designs blog here to see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with to inspire you.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Clear It Out - Colour + Yellow Things
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/faux-techniques.html
Dilly Beans - Spring
http://dillybeanschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/spring-challenge.html

I used a die from Memory Box to create my faux embossing.  The image is from Dilly Beans and coloured with copic markers Y08, Y02, YG06, E43, E? (forgot which one I used here!), E00.  I also added some tiny pearls coloured with Y08 to the centres of the daisies.

1 comment:

  1. That is just brilliant - such a gorgeous card and super colours. It really makes me feel like Spring :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete