Friday 3 April 2015

Summer Sundae

One of the things I love about summer is enjoying sundaes - particularly when they have 3 scoops of ice-cream!!  I quite like mint flavoured ice-cream so I decided I would create a mint sundae.  Of course, roses are in full bloom in summer and there is nothing like the heady smell of a heavily fragranced rose.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Yummy Food or Drink (Food)
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/challenge-87-something-yummy-to-eat-or.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-221-and-dt.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  The cardstock is also from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Deedee's Digis and has been coloured with copic markers.  The oval and scallop oval dies are from Spellbinders.  I used some pre-coloured ribbon roses as embellishments and die-cut the letters for the sentiment using Memory Box dies.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete