Friday 25 September 2015

Thanks a Bushel

I have combined several elements from this month's progressive freebie set at Imagine That. 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Imagine That - Progressive Freebie
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/september-dotm-challengemaggies-apples.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-280-always-anything-goes.html

I have used two papers from the set to create the background -- using some brown paper to mat the apple patterned one.  The image and sentiment are also from the Imagine That set.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then die-cut with a Spellbinders die.  I threaded a satin ribbon through the diecut before adding to the card.  I also used three red pearls from Rosie's Studio.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The image is so sweet, and I love your card design. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an adorable card. It is wonderful that you used the papers as well as the image from the set. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Imagine That Progressive Challenge.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete