Sunday 4 October 2015

Anything Goes at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

It is time for another Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  This time I decided to do some more work on my calendar for 2016.  Our sponsors for this challenge are Zuri Artsy Craftsy, Concetta Kilmer and Emerald Faeries.




I have used an image from Emerald Faeries called Kayla and Twinkie.


I created a calendar base using a calendar page template, some white cardstock and bound together with my Zutter machine.  I used a serviette as the background for the image applying it to the calendar using Mod Podge.  I die-cut various leaves using a Memory Box die set and scattered these around the image.  The die used on the image is from Spellbinders.  The colouring is with copic markers.

As you may be able to see, I have now completed the first four months of 2016 - still alot left to do yet!

I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/anything-goes-challenge-no-53.html
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-7.html

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Suze, love your calendar page that you've created, the image colours are fabulous too, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze... just a quick hello to say thank you for your continuous support and love you leave on my posts. It means a lot to me!
    This is a fabulous project. I have tried working with serviettes and modge podge once before... it was great fun. My sister has made the most beautiful decoupage projects with serviettes!
    Hugs to you... best wishes for a great day and new week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Suze. Love the image and the pinks you used. What a great image for your calendar.
    Hugs.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful calendar page. I love the colors you used. Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great calendar page Suze!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete