Wednesday 28 October 2015

Kitty Asleep

Considering how tired I feel at the moment it is probably what I should be doing too!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/ssw2-72-digistamp-boutique.html

The papers are from my scrapbook stash.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and coloured with copic markers. Matting is paper from a scrap paper pack.  Also added a large flower (last one left in the packet!) and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

Here is the sketch:


 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card Suze, I just know that feeling of that cat and wishing I was laying there with it. Loving this image by DSB pretty colours and wonderful embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Suze! I hear ya about being tired!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, love the large flower. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete