Tuesday 27 October 2015

Mistletoe Kitty

I'm cutting this one a bit fine this month - it has been one of those months.  There are still two days left to run on the challenge, so if like me you have entered yet you still have some time left!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Imagine That - Digi of the Month
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/october-dotm-challenge-is-here.html
The Corrosive Challenge - Colour Palette
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-236-autumn-splendor.html

I have used some Christmas paper and a circle sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I was pleased that I could find something to match the autumn colour palette at The Corrosive Challenge.  I also used a starry grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts that had one of the colours from the colour palette.  The image and sentiment are both from Imagine That as part of the Digi of the Month set.  I coloured using copic markers and then added some Stickles to the kitty's hat.

1 comment:

  1. Love the soft colors!!! Cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete