Friday 20 November 2015

Say Thank You with flowers

It's always nice to say Thank You with some flowers.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges;
QKR Stampede - Give Thanks
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/qkr-stampede-challenge-165-give-thanks.html
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/eureka-stamps-challenge-167-anything.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  I added some Angelina Fibre over the top.  The image is from QKR Stampede and the sentiment from Eureka Stamps.  I coloured with copic markers and then added some Stickles to the roses to give them that dewy morning look.  I also added some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love this image! It's so pretty the way you've colored it and matched it up with the designer paper. Just lovely! Thanks for sharing it in our QKR Stampede Give Thanks Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Suze! Thanks so much for playing along at QKR this week. :-D Good luck and see you again soon, I hope.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Suze, I love that image & how you've showcased it so beautifully! So sorry for the late comment but thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps in our Anything goes challenge last week! I hope you can play again this week in our "Angels" challenge!
    Hugs
    Dawn (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete