Saturday 9 January 2016

Elegance in Flowers

I've created another CAS card - to keep the elegance.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Elegance
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/challenge-341.html


I have used a gold, black and white paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  The image is from Sparkle n Sprinkle and is coloured with copic markers - mainly in pastel shades.  I matted with some pearlescent cardstock.  I added two sizes of gold pearls from Rosie's Studio.

4 comments:

  1. I just love this color combination! Love the striking difference between the geometric chevrons with those beautiful soft flowers! So glad you were inspired by this week's Elegance challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty bouquet - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and image - and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete