Monday 21 March 2016

Bright and Cheery Mums

I haven't made a card for a few cards - but had the chance to this morning.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch and Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/03/14/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-143/

I have used a pink card blank for my card.  I added some washi tape and some red ric-rac braid.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps.  I made a flower embellishment using dies from Mariannes and some scraps of cardstock. 


Here is the sketch and twist:

4 comments:

  1. So glad you joined us at From The Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge this week. Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bright and cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching and the rickrack...perfect pairing. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at From the Heart Stamps i {heart} sketches with a tWist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete