Wednesday 30 March 2016

Joy To The World

I have had about a week and a half where I haven't been able to craft much - and now I have to work extra hours this week.  I have managed to create this card today though:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/sketch-85-with-sami-stamps.html
Sami Stamps - Stitching
http://www.samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/new-release-round-easter-friends-and_4.html
CHNC - Add a sentiment
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/chnc-challenge-274-use-sentiment.html

I have used papers and a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some shine to the lights with Glossy Accents, some glitter to the wings with Stickles and some faux stitching with a Distress Marker.  I have also used some cardstock from American Crafts and some bakers twine.

5 comments:

  1. How cute, love the glossy accents on the lights. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card!
    I wanted to note that this is actually an A Day For Daisies image, not a Sami Stamps image. While they are similar in style, they are separate companies. But thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Sami Stamps!
    I hope you will join us for a future challenge! Sami always has great discounts and freebies available with new releases and we will have a new release on Friday!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. I had the image filed in an incorrect folder. I will move it to the correct folder so that I don't make the same error again. I have corrected the post too.

      Delete
  3. Cute!! I love all the slick accent on your Christmas lights. Such a fun card Suze! Thanks for joining in the sketch fun this fortnight.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 274 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete