Saturday 7 May 2016

Mothers Day Flowers

These are probably the only sort of Mother's Day Flowers that I will see!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/may-challenge.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Mother's Day
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/challenge-314-mothers-day-cards-512016.html

I have used a paper and an image from Beccy's Place.  I coloured the image using copic markers and added some Stickles to the sunflower centres.  I used a die from Marianne's Designs to cut out the image and then embellished the die with Liquid Pearls.  I also used some purple self-adhesive fabric tape (not as easy to work with as washi tape but I like the texture!) and a little fabric bow.

2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job colouring the image Suze, the colours are lovely and I really like the addition of the stickles in the centre of the sunflowers. The ornate oval looks beautiful and frames the image perfectly. Lovely card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete