Friday 10 June 2016

Just Because

Inspired by the paper I chose - I went monochromatic with this one. 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Friday - National Gardening Exercise
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-challenge-june-3-to-june-9
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/june-anything-goes-challenge-at-bugaboo.html
PINspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration (Green)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/pinspirational-challenge-167.html

I have used a paper, border and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I matted with some green cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers E00, E35, E31, G21, G28, G14, Y08.  I also added some Stickles - Star Dust to the wings.  I added some butterfly shaped buttons "flying" above the fairy and some white pearls to the border.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card! The butterfly buttons are adorable. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. Please join us again soon.
    Good luck
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love this delicate monochromatic look, beautifully designed!
    Good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (So sorry for not commenting sooner but this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT stuff is driving me nuts!!!)
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete