Sunday 26 June 2016

Smile

Black and white teamed with my favourite colour - yellow.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/challenge-193.html
Aurora Wings - Black and white plus one other colour (yellow)
http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/challenge-31-black-and-white-with-one.html

I have used a black and white paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft along with a sentiment topper from the same paper pad.  The image is from Aurora Wings and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some yellow mulberry paper, added a yellow satin bow and some yellow rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Suze! Such a happy card with the sunny yellows and the B&W dots do make me smile. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining our B&W+1 challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate and sweet, Suze! Adorable card brimming with happy energy! Bright yellow with black dots on stark white is absolutely charming. Thank you for playing at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete