Sunday 14 August 2016

Do small things with great love

I felt like cutting the image into a tag shape for a bit of variety - also enabled me to incorporate another couple of black elements too!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Black and White
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-200.html
Crafty Sentiments - Use dies
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/use-dies-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz. I used a die from Nellie's to cut the image into a tag shape.  I also used a couple of die-cuts from the same paper pad as the backing paper.  I added a black lace and white ribbon and some black pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I love the design and papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete