Thursday 25 August 2016

Shaped Christmas Card

A bit of fussy cutting this time - mainly to work within the shape of the card!  I was tidying at the weekend (not something I do much of!) and came across some dies that I had forgotten that I owned.  One of them was the die I used to shape this card:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Shaped Card
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-205-shaped-cards.html
CHNC - Cute
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/chnc-challenge-295-cute-or-anything.html

I have used a green card blank which I shaped using a die from Marianne's Designs.   The paper on the inside of the card is from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from QKR Stampede and as I said above has been fussy cut to fit the card.  I added a label embellishment as a sentiment and embellished this further with a couple of small pearls.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I like the bit of design I can see behind the shaped edge. I just got several edging dies and this will be a good idea to use. That is a fun image! Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede challenge again this week.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and that snowman is just adorable. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete