Friday 9 December 2016

Christmas Tag

Another gift tag completed!  Still a few more to do yet though!


I would like to enter my tag into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Christmas Tag
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/qkr-stampede-challenge-220-christmas.html

I have recycled a swing tag from a new pair of swimming togs that I bought recently.  I bought two pairs of togs and each had three swing tags on them so heaps of base material for tags!  I also recycled some offcuts from other cards to create the background.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added some puffy stickers from a couple of sticker packs from Twin Seven, some cord for the tie and some faux stitching using a Reno Art Marker.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, you found a cute "Santa" for your tag! Great work on recycling and using some bits and pieces. That's what I need to do! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede challenge this week. we have a great new challenge beginning Friday - check out some amazing DT work! Dorothy S, DT member
    Doro

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I cannot believe you used recycled tags! Totally awesome idea! Thanks for joining us this week for the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete