Saturday 7 January 2017

Merry Christmas

We have another weird weather day today.  The sun is shining at the moment but there are alot of black clouds about.  I can't remember a December and January that haven't been worse than this weather wise!  It doesn't feel like beach weather at all.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Imagine That - Inspiration Picture (Christmas)
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/joys-of-season-monthly-challenge.html
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/challenge-232-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image is from Imagine That and coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added some Glossy Accents to the sweets in the jar too.  I also used some glitter ribbon and a digital sentiment from Mudmaven Designs.





1 comment:

  1. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE PLAYGROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete