Tuesday 9 May 2017

Framed!

I recently had a week's break with my daughter.  While I was away I visited a couple of craft shops and bought some new goodies.  One of the shops had a number of dies that I hadn't seen before - of which this is one:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Aurora Wings - Frame It
https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-49-frame-it.html
Sweet Stampers - Animals
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/challenge-6-animals.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-18.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The die is from Creative Expressions - a set of 5 dies.  I have used the two larger dies for this card.  The image is from Aurora Wings and is coloured with copic markers.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Suze, what a super cute card! Beautiful frame and lovely image! Beautiful card, I love the colors! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
    Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scrolly look of this die. It sets your cute kitty off perfectly. I will be seeing my daughter shortly and no doublt will come away with stacks of freebie papers from the maagzines she buys but discards the paper. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card looks so wonderful and the image is so cute.
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Animals / Tiere challenge by Sweet Stampers Challenge
    Hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and sweet card, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and sweet card, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is so beautiful and adorable, Suze! The soft blue for the background and the little chick is so sweet, and the vine pattern die cut is a beautiful frame for the image. Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeee !! Such a super sweet image :-) A lovely card and I am impressed with your new die. I hope you had a super week with your Daughter :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges. :-)
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous frame, Suze! Really love the little blue chick, as well. Such a sweet card. Thanks so much for joining our "Frame It" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet image!! You did a beautiful job with this!!! You can see the love!!
    So sorry for being sooooooooo late with my commenting but Thanks so much for playing along with us at Aurora Wings Challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete