Wednesday 14 June 2017

Just Because

I decided to get out my fluorescent copic markers for this card.  I haven't really had a play with them since I bought them!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/sketch-170.html
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/challenge-254-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Fred She Said and is coloured with fluorescent copic markers.  I also die-cut a leaf sprig using a die from Memory Box.

4 comments:

  1. I like the way you have used our sketch :-)) You made beautiful card with lovely images.
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze - I'm back again to say thanks for playing again at Feeling Sketchy. Such a pretty image and I love the fluro colours you've used!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Lovely image. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete