Tuesday 29 August 2017

Always and Forever

I haven't managed to find the time to join in with the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday for the past two challenges so really tried to make the time this challenge!  It is not often that I miss that particular challenge but life (and flu) has really got in the way recently!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/sketch-119-with-digi-stamp-boutique.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (cat)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/pinspirational-challenge-197.html

I have used a paper and a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and is coloured with copic markers.  I used metallic cardstock for the matting and the triangular shaped piece under the image.  I added a paw embellishment from Krafters Korner.


And before I forget, here is the current sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet image Suze, great job!

    Thank you for playing along with us this week at SSW2!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *So sorry for late commenting, I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete