Tuesday 8 August 2017

On Your Birthday

This is the second card that I created using the same image.  Yesterday, I used bright bold colours, while today's card is in monochromatic brown.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Monochromatic
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/tuesday-color/forum/topics/colour-challenge-1-august-2017
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-340.html

I have used a card blank, paper, sentiment topper, buttons and flower piece from a monochromatic pack from Dovecraft.  The image is from Mari Digis and is coloured with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Suze I really like the Monochromatic colours for this image, it make a very elegant card. Your button and flower embellishments are perfect. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie PPCC~DT

    ReplyDelete