Thursday 14 September 2017

Just Keep Swimming

After thunderstorms all through last night, I have woken up to the sun this morning.  However, there are some nasty looking black clouds about so not sure how long it is going to last!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Fur, Fluff or Fins
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-sept-7-13-optional-twist-fur-fluff-or
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Warm Colours
https://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/challenge-140-anything-goes-optional.html


I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio.  The ribbon is one from a grab bag of ribbons.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and is coloured with copic markers and I used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker for the eye.  I added faux stitching with a copic marker.  I'm not sure where the sentiment is from as I had it printed out for a while - if anyone recognises it can they please leave me a comment and I'll update this post.  I also added three small red gems.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of WARM COLOURS challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: Love the orange colours

    ReplyDelete