Thursday 21 September 2017

Surround Yourself with Art

We are now midway through the surround yourself with art challenge at Path of Positivity Challenge.  As a reminder, we are sponsored this challenge by Luna Girl and Bugaboo Stamps.




For my midway, I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Beautiful Blocks - Life.



I sprayed three canvases some time back with the same colour Dylusions Ink.  I managed to complete 2 of them and couldn't decided what to do with the third one.  I'm happy to add this one to the other two as it looks much better up on the wall as a set of three.

I also used some mesh ribbon, some glittery domes, a butterfly embellishment which I popped up.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter my project into these challenges:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - September
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/1st-september-2017-classic-design-team.html



1 comment:

  1. Love this it is lovely Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete