Wednesday 16 May 2018

Happy Birthday Mother

I printed out the papers for the colour challenge last week but didn't use all of them so decided I would use another one for this week's card!


I would like to enter:
CRAFT Challenge - Birthday
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2018/05/challenge-467-10th-of-may-annual.html
Di's Digi Creations- For A Special Lady
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2018/05/for-mom-or-special-lady.html

I have used a digital paper from Trimgym. The image is from Di's digital downloads and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a sentiment from Desert Diva.  The faux stitching around both image and sentiment has been added with a copic marker.  I also used some organza ribbon.

I had intended on  doing the blog hop but my life is still a bit of a mess at the moment and I'm struggling to find the time to do much in the way of crafting. 

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely entry for our Birthday Hop challenge at Craft thanks for sharing and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Birthday card :) I love how you used patterned paper and added colours and the ribbon :)
    Thanks for joining our birthday blog hop challenge at CRAFT.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete