Tuesday 8 May 2018

Hi

The challenge for May at Path Of Positivity focusses on favourite colours.  Anyone who knows me well knows that my favourite colours are the sunny colours of yellow and orange.  I always think they are such happy colours - they remind me of summer which is my favourite time of year!

Our sponsors for this challenge are Sheepski Designs and Luna Girl.



I have used an image from Sheepski Designs called Butterfly Curls


I created a more CAS card this time.  I enlarged the image to almost card size allowing enough to mat the image.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  I added some yellow pearls, orange gems, some lettering stickers and a butterfly sticker.

I would like to enter:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - May Challenge
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2018/05/1st-may-classic-design-team-open.html
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.nz/2018/04/challenge-66.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Carla Dt

    ReplyDelete